Birch is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, or any other protected class in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Founded in 1996, Birch has evolved into a leading nationwide provider of communications, network and Cloud services to small, mid-sized, enterprise and wholesale businesses.
We offer our customers the best possible value and a relentless focus on superior customer service. This approach has resulted in our call centers being repeatedly recognized as a “Center of Excellence,” one of the most prestigious awards in the industry.
Forbes has also listed us as one of the “Top 100 Private Companies in Atlanta,” in addition to being named one of the “100 Most Trustworthy Companies.”
We’ve also ranked in the INC 500/5000 List of “Fastest Growing Private Companies” six times in the past 10 years and have been named to the “Top 100 Private Companies” by the Atlanta Business Chronicle three times.
With a wide range of products and services, including cloud hosting and high-speed bandwidth, we are able to identify enterprise-level solutions that best align with our customers’ unique business needs. We’ve been recognized as technology trailblazers and enjoy premier partnerships with other highly reputable technology firms like Cisco and Microsoft. We provide an award-winning culture and invest in the career development of our sales professionals.
Positioning our sales teams for success is paramount:
- We provide ongoing training in sales methodology and our products and services.
- We offer cutting-edge tools and resources to manage customer relationships.
- Our sales leaders coach and develop their teams to encourage upward mobility and growth.
- Our compensation structure offers competitive base salaries, uncapped commission and fun sales contests.
- Our energetic culture fosters strong camaraderie, measures performance and celebrates successes.