Manager of Margin Assurance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned).
- Coordinate and manage margin assurance projects to completion.
- Develop and provide communication of ILEC purchasing and pricing knowledge and guidance for Corporate and other supporting documentation.
- Vendor purchasing, vendor cost analysis, revenue accuracy accountability, margin analysis and management, vendor negotiations, institutionalizing best practices and automation improving revenue assurance objectives.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 4+ years experience in telecommunications services company with special emphasis related to analysis of vendor and/or end user rates and charges and general familiarity with telecommunications services and products (wholesale/retail).
- Advanced skill with Microsoft Applications.
- Excellent spreadsheet analysis and problems solving skills.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Strong time management and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of telecommunications services, products and related tariffs.
Competitive Base Salary plus Quarterly Bonus potential, 401k, Vacation/Holidays, Sick, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Discounted Birch Phone Services and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ambitious? So are we!
If you think Birch Communications is the type of place you would like to work for and contribute to, you may submit a
resume with salary history to:
Attn: Corporate Recruiter
4885 Riverside Dr, Suite 304
Macon, GA 31210
may also e-mail: email@example.com
All successful candidates
will be subject to a background check and drug screening.