Welcome to Birch!
To pay your bill over the phone and for all customer issues please call 1-888-772-4724
Before we introduce you to the Birch website, we would like to take a minute and tell you why things are changing.
Previously, you received two letters advising of the transfer of your phone service to Birch Communications. The transfer of your service is the result of a business transaction between Birch and your previous service provider, Supra Telecom, completed in accordance with FCC and state regulations.
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you into the Birch family and provide you with some useful information.
The first thing you should know is that, above all, we value your business and we are dedicated to providing you the best customer support in the industry. Birch has earned, over the past 13 years, a strong reputation for providing excellent customer service. If you call us with an issue, we’ll answer your call quickly and not consider your issue solved until you say it’s solved.
Your current phone & Internet services will continue to work the way they always have without any interruption. There are a few changes that you need to be aware of:
- Elimination of the “Convenience Charge” for online and phone payments: You will no longer have to pay a $5 Convenience Charge for making online and phone payments. Online and phone payments will be FREE.
- Your invoice and services: Your product and plan names will change, but your services will continue to work the same.
- AutoPay and other online services: If you were previously signed up for E-Bill you will continue receiving paperless billing automatically. If you previously had AutoPay, your information could not be transferred to Birch. To set up autopay and to use any of your online services, please go to www.birch.com/MyAccount with your account number, after you have received your first invoice, and establish a new user ID and password. Once you login, you can schedule AutoPay, view and manage all of your online services. If you need to access your online services prior to your first invoice, please call us at 1-888-772-4724.
- Simplified local long distance (example: IntraLATA toll) rates: Many customers currently pay different rates for different kinds of local long distance - like regional long distance, extended long distance, and intraLATA long distance. That can be confusing, so Birch picked your lowest local long distance rate and will apply it to all of your local long distance calls to save you even more money.
- If you have a message or measured usage plan, it has been upgraded to unlimited local calling for one low flat rate. We have eliminated your local usage charges to provide you additional savings and one low rate you can budget for.
- Fees, Surcharges & Taxes: Fees & surcharges will have new names, and will have slight changes that will offset each other. Taxes will continue to be calculated based upon federal, state and municipal laws.
This is just the beginning of what we hope will be a long relationship. Birch is committed to earning your business every day with high quality service and excellent customer support.
To go to the Birch homepage click "Home" at the top of this page. For contact information, click "Contact Us" at the top of this page.
Director of Customer Service