Birch Welcomes Close Call America Customers!
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you into the Birch family and provide you with some useful information to make this a smooth transition.
You may have previously received a letter advising of the transfer of your phone service to Birch Communications, effective 12/18/10. We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you into the Birch family and provide you with some useful information to make this a smooth transition.
The first thing you should know is that, above all, we value your business and are dedicated to providing you the best customer support in the industry. Birch has earned, over the past 14 years, a strong reputation for providing excellent customer service. If you call us with an issue, we'll answer your call quickly and not consider your issue resolved until you say it's resolved.
When your phone service transfers to Birch on 12/18/10, your current phone and Internet services will be rebranded into the Birch product family without any interruption. However, there are a few changes you need to be aware of.
To contact Birch customer service effective 12/18/10, call 1-888-772-4724. Call us with any questions or issues, or to request moves, adds or changes to your service.
- Paperless billing (eBill), online payments & AutoPay: To view and manage all of your online services go to www.birch.com/MyAccount with your account number from your first Birch invoice and establish a new user ID and password. If you were previously signed up for eBill, you will continue receiving paperless billing automatically. If you previously had AutoPay or are interested in this service, please go to www.birch.com/MyAccount after you receive your first Birch invoice to set up payment information.
- Simplified Long Distance Plans: Your existing plan might have rates and inclusive minutes that vary by time of day and called region. Birch has simplified all Long Distance plans by applying your lowest intra-LATA, intra-state and inter-state rates all day long and making your full monthly allotment of inclusive minutes available at any time of day.
- Any message or measured local usage plan has been upgraded to unlimited local calling for one low flat rate, based on the average of your last 12 months' local usage.
- Your Voicemail service may need resetting at a later date. We will notify you separately if this will be required.
- Fees, Surcharges and Taxes: All your fees and surcharges have been added into your line/plan rate, simplifying your bill. The sum of your regular plan and feature charges, surcharges, and fees will not have changed. As you would expect, Taxes will be calculated based upon Federal, State and municipal laws. If you have an All Inclusive Plan, the fixed overall rate should be exactly as before.
- Please see www.birch.com/termsofservice for general terms of service that will apply effective 12/18/10, including acceptable use of Internet services.
Birch is just an email email@example.com or phone call away. Please keep our contact information nearby, and drop in on us anytime at www.birch.com to find out more about Birch.
This is just the beginning of what we hope will be a long relationship. We want you to be happy with Birch and we'll do all that we can to make sure you stay that way.
Director of Customer Service