Birch Launches eConsole; Updates Account Management Teams
Atlanta, GA Sept. 30, 2013-- Birch Communications, a leading IP-based communications and cloud services provider to small- and medium-sized businesses, announced today that it has added benefits for larger customer needs, including: a customer care team for larger customers called Birch Gold Elite, and a new account management tool called eConsole - a web-based portal which will allow Birch Elite, and Gold Elite customers with multiple locations to make real-time changes to their phone and data services, update information, and manage their account around the clock.
“Increasing the number of support staff and adding to the depth of service we offer new customers is just one of the many steps we take for our customers at this company,” said Birch President and CEO, Vincent Oddo. “The eConsole account portal will allow any Elite or Gold Elite customer access to make needed account changes, including line migrations, running reports with varying criteria, and billing updates as needed – instantly. All our large customers will have access to their information 24/7. This is just one more reason why Birch stands apart from other companies when it comes to superior customer care.”
“The restructuring of the Account Management Teams to include Elite and Gold Elite levels is a great advantage to our larger customers,” said Birch Chief Operating Officer, Chris Aversano. “Our Elite Team will continue to manage customer accounts with less than 200 lines, while our Gold Elite Team is structured for 200+ line accounts. For these larger accounts to be maintained by our award-winning Customer Care staff, having access to Customer Support and Operations 24/7 is very important. We are now able to offer one phone number for all their needs, with a dedicated account representative just for them, as well as instant response teams for any difficulties they might experience – day or night.”
This new, comprehensive Elite and Gold Elite client support approach includes:
- Consolidated Services – nationwide consolidation for support and savings
- Expert, experienced support – The Birch Elite Teams have experience serving various businesses, and offer dedicated account management available 7/24/365
- eConsole Enterprise Portal – allowing clients to run inventory reports, track service orders, submit trouble tickets with real-time status and visibility
- Telephony Solutions – nationwide including local dial tone, hosted PBX, PRI, T1, and SIP trunking
- Broadband Solutions – nationwide broadband up to 24 Mbps, with one of the largest IP-based networks covering 300+ central offices
- Managed Services – single POC for order provisioning, hosted PBX and IT solutions
About Birch Communications
Birch Communications provides IP-based communications, cloud and managed services to businesses in all 50-states, the District of Columbia, Canada and Puerto Rico. Birch services include: voice, broadband, Internet access, hosted services, managed services, wireless voice, wireless data and many other communications, cloud and managed services. Voice and broadband services are, in most cases, delivered using the Birch secure IP-network. Please visit birch.com for more information.
Birch Communications, Inc.
Senior Manager, Public Relations